- Enfamil Reguline, a new infant formula that is designed to promote comfortable stools, has a clinically proven blend of two prebiotics
- Helps support the digestive system for digestive health
- Feeds the good bacteria in the digestive tract with a type of carbohydrate also found in breast milk
- Has easy-to-digest proteins
- Has brain-nourishing DHA and choline for complete everyday nutrition
Partially hydrolyzed nonfat milk and whey protein concentrate solids (soy), vegetable oil (palm olein, coconut, soy and high oleic sunflower oils), corn syrup solids, lactose and less than 2%: polydextrose*, galactooligosaccharides*, Mortierella alpina oil†, Crypthecodinium cohnii oil‡, vitamin A palmitate, vitamin D3, vitamin E acetate, vitamin K1, thiamin hydrochloride, riboflavin, vitamin B6 hydrochloride, vitamin B12, niacinamide, folic acid, calcium pantothenate, biotin, ascorbic acid, choline chloride, inositol, calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate, magnesium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, cupric sulfate, sodium selenite, sodium citrate, potassium chloride, potassium iodide, taurine, L-carnitine.* A type of prebiotic.† A source of arachidonic acid (ARA).‡ A source of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).